Cultural Humility in Healthcare, The Future of Nursing Practice, Nursing Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Medical Cannabis: An Overview, and The Power of Immunizations
Bonnie Clipper, DNP, RN, MA, MBA, CENP, FACHE; Rebecca Love, RN, MSN, ANP; Dawn Bowker, Ph.D., RN, ARNP; Dr. Frank J. Caligiuri, PharmD, BCPS; Shelly Jensen, RN, BSN
This event offers
5.25 CE credits
CE accredited by Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91).
Register for the INA Annual Conference on October 24-25, 2019 at Marriott Des Moines Downtown.
Call for Poster Presenters
Deadline to submit abstracts is September 13, 2019.
Call for Sponsors and Exhibitors
The INA Annual Conference will be held at Marriott Des Moines Downtown, IA.
Discounted room rate is available at $119 per night. Please click HERE to book your stay. Or call the number provided to make your reservation today!
Early Bird Pricing until September 20th:
- Thursday Evening Networking Event & Friday Conference, INA Member $175 (then $195)
- Thursday Evening Networking Event & Friday Conference, Non-member $200 (then $220)
- Thursday Evening Networking Event & Friday Conference, Student** $120 (then $140)
- Thursday Evening Networking Event Only, Anyone $50 (then $60)
- Friday Conference Only, INA Member $125 (then $145)
- Friday Conference Only, Non-member $150 (then $170)
- Friday Conference Only, Student** $100 (then $120)
*Fees include materials, meals and contact hours
**Student rate only applies to students working on pre-licensure
***$50 administration processing fee will be assessed for cancellations prior to October 5. No refunds will be provided for cancellations after October 5. Please call the office if you would like to discuss transferring your paid registration.
- Bonnie Clipper, DNP, RN, MA, MBA, CENP, FACHE
- Rebecca Love, RN, MSN, ANP
- Dawn Bowker, Ph.D., RN, ARNP
- Dr. Frank J. Caligiuri, PharmD, BCPS
- Shelly Jensen, RN, BSN
- Cultural Humility in Healthcare
- The Future of Nursing Practice
- Nursing Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Medical Cannabis: An Overview
- The Power of Immunizations
- Determine the relationship between cultural humility in healthcare and patients.
- Explore the future of nursing practice.
- Learn what innovation and entrepreneurship mean in nursing.
- Identify the role of CBC and Medical Marijuana and healthcare.
- Be able to identify reliable sources of immunization information.